Este producto no está disponible.
Controlador de motor, paso a paso, + Módulo DRV8825
Stepper Motor-Driver Control Panel + DRV8825 Stepper-Motor Driver
Los precios no incluyen IVA. Fotografías no contractuales.
- PWM Microstepping motor driver
- Built-in microstepping indexer
- Up to 1/32 microstepping
- Multiple decay modes
- Mixed decay
- Slow decay
- Fast decay
- 8.2V to 45V Operating supply voltage range
- 2.5A Maximun drive current at 24V and T=25ºC
- Simple Step/Dir interface
- Low current sleep mode
- Built-in 3.3V reference output
- Small package and foot print
- Protection features
- Overcurrent protection (OCP)
- Thermal shutdown (TSD)
- VM undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Fault condition indication pin (nFAULT)
- Automatic teller machines
- Money handling machines
- Video security cameras
- Office automation machines
- Gamming machines
- Factory automation
The DRV8825 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers and a microstepping indexer, and is intended to drive a bipolar stepper motor. The output driver block consists of N-channel power MOSFET’s configured as full H-bridges to drive the motor windings. The DRV8825 is capable of driving up to 2.5 A of current from each output (with proper heat
sinking, at 24 V and 25ºC.
A simple STEP/DIR interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits. Mode pins allow for configuration of the motor in full-step up to 1/32-step modes. Decay mode is configurable so that slow decay, fast decay, or mixed decay can be used. A low-power sleep mode is provided which shuts down internal circuitry to achieve very low quiescent current draw. This sleep mode can be set using a dedicated nSLEEP pin.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent, short circuit, under voltage lockout and over temperature. Fault conditions are indicated via the nFAULT pin.