Kit impresora 3D Geeetech A10
DISPONIBLE HASTA FIN DE EXISTENCIAS
1 en stock
Los precios no incluyen IVA.
ATENCIÓN, debido al actual estado de alerta nacional, las empresas de transporte pueden demorarse según la zona de entrega.
Fotografías no contractuales.
Geeetech A10 Open Source Fast Assembly 3D Printer 220*220*260
Geeetech A10 3D printer, using open source GT2560 control board, is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-assemble. Running stably, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
A10 3D printer can be regarded a miniature of its predecessor A30. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity, which also embodies our commitment to quality products. The modularized design provides you with an easier assembly experience.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers’ gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details. Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. The Bowden design of the extruder makes the printing head move lightly and stably, greatly enhancing the printing efficiency. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
1. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity.
2. With its build volune as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
3. Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers exquisite prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
4. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise.
5. A10 comes with OPEN SOURCE GT2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.